Has your website, application or local network ever been hacked?
— Not yet? Think nobody cares about you?
— You are mistaken! Your resources, at a minimum, can serve as hosting for botnets, miners, spammers and other parasites:
- Hackers are interested even in your old Windows XP laptop, even your ancient router with a factory default password, your IP camera with a simple on-board web server or your trivial web application with one data input form.
- Not to mention your competitors and various cyber fraudsters: carders, extortionists, etc.
- Why has the annual turnover of cyber criminals already outgrown global drug traffic and continues to increase? Why are information security standards and solutions ineffective?
- Do you really intend to keep ignoring information security risks blithely and with wishful thinking, fall asleep with your fingers crossed but wake up full of doubt?
THINK LIKE A HACKER!
— How to withstand cyber criminals effectively?
— To outrun them, we have to think like them, to feel like them, and act like them.
— Modeling the actions of hackers helps us to find the security vulnerabilities and assess the risks.
— This approach helps us to eliminate weaknesses, strengthen security and prevent cyber attacks.
Hack yourself before a hacker does!
Can you find your weakest link?
PENETRATION TESTING IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE INFORMATION SECURITY ASSESSMENT
— Releasing a new version of your website, mobile or desktop application?
— Migrating a server or publishing a service?
— Have you fired a software developer or system administrator?
— Preparing for an audit, M&A, IPO, ICO?
— Have you been overlooking how securely your employees work?
— Are you unsure if your specialists measure your security correctly and in a timely fashion?
— Have you avoided carrying out penetration testing (pentest)? —
Click the button below to accept our offer today and get a free information security consultation:
Learn more, about the seven factors, stages, symptoms and situations of your systems and organizations that should alert you about the need for security testing.
Why exactly penetration testing?
In short, because:
- you get can have peace of mind for the future;
- you do not need to hold the truth back from your clients or evade auditors anymore;
- you get a new respectable status — successfully passed pentest;
- in the eternal struggle of good and evil, you are winning a new powerful victory over the world of cyber crime.
Interested? Then dig deeper! Here is the definition:
Penetration testing (pentest, pen-test) — is a security assessment of IT systems, personnel or the whole organization, using ethical hacking methods ("white hat"). Security experts simulate the behavior of computer criminals to assess whether unauthorized access, leakage of confidential information, interruption of service, physical intrusion, or other security incidents are possible. Pentest is not only an automated vulnerability scan, but mostly manual work. Depending on your preferences, the pentest may include interaction with your staff (social engineering).
Pentest results include the most reliable, specific and effective recommendations for improving security.
BUSINESS VALUE OF PENETRATION TESTING
- Realistic security risk assessment. Pentests give a practical assessment of your security, unlike speculative assessment in traditional risk analysis. Real security is measured not by what you have, but by what you can lose.
- Dramatic reduction of risks and possible damage after incidents. Pentest project recommendations are not just long lists of best practices with uncertain importance and priorities, but rather remediation measures of specific weaknesses in the particular infrastructure.
- Your staff is trained and their readiness for security incidents is checked. Such training makes your personnel ‘to smell powder’, which cannot be gained without a pentest.
- Compliance to standards and security requirements. Many modern security standards and regulations (GDPR, PCI DSS, HITECH/HIPAA, ISF SoGP, etc.) require periodic pentests. Moreover, pentest conditions are constantly becoming stricter.
Our research and development laboratory (R&D lab) has created the Tangible Cyber Security™ concept, which combines the best practices of security management and technical security. It provides convenient and understandable means for assessing and managing the quality of security.
The basis of the concept is a harmonious combination of international standards for organizational security management with technical security assessment methods.
We use modern standards, norms and security methodologies: NIST SP800-115, PCI DSS, OWASP, Offensive Security, SANS, CWE, OSSTMM, PTES, CAPEC, EC-Council. We also use our own methods, which have been constantly updated since 2000.
Learn more about why cyber security is cyber health, and which 7 factors, stages, symptoms and situations need special attention.
WHY EXACTLY US?
We have a wide, deep and unique experience and competence in IT and corporate security. Both in GRC (Governance, Risk management, Compliance), and in technical security. Both in Defensive Security and Offensive Security.
We are highly qualified, flexible and reliable:
- Experience in information security
- International security certificates
- Absolute legitimacy and confidentiality
- Highest customization and flexibility
- Highest quality
We are the best:
- Our pentests are at the highest level: reverse engineering, 0-day vulnerability research, Red Team, etc.
- We participate in and win CTF and bug bounty.
- We effectively do security analysis of source code and find vulnerabilities and problems that even commercial static security scanners cannot find.
- We have rare competencies, such as the auditing of smart contracts.
- We teach software architects, developers and testers how to program securely.
- We have decades of experience in large international corporations.
— Our mood improves when we make this world safer.
— Our mission is to help customers reduce risks.
— We prevent problems that could occur as a result of attacks by computer criminals, malicious software, insiders, etc.
— We are reliable and disciplined professionals.
We are not just security engineers. We are researchers, developers, teachers, and ‘doctors’ for systems and organizations.
Click the button below to enhance your security here and now!
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions.