What makes us different
H-X Technologies started as an independent team of cybersecurity professionals. We gradually grew to the level of an international Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP). We are highly qualified, flexible and reliable:
|Experience in information security. Since 2001, we have gained rich information security assessment and management experience in the state sector, as well as in industrial, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, retail, banking, IT outsourcing, and other spheres in different countries. Read about our security case studies.|
|International security certifications. The specialists of H-X earned and maintain internationally recognized security certifications (CISSP, OSCP, CISA, ISO 27001, CEH, LPTP, etc.). These certifications cannot be obtained without verified years of experience and passing rigorous exams. The certifications prove high professionalism and do not allow for illegal or unethical behavior, otherwise, they are immediately revoked.|
|Absolute legitimacy and confidentiality. We value our reputation, so we strictly adhere to laws, regulations, our corporate Code of Ethics and Penetration Testing Code of Ethics. We are ethical, white-hat hackers. Our legal support takes into account your rights and interests as well as ours, but also the legitimate rights and interests of third parties. Our specialists sign your commitment forms personally, just like your employees. You would not get such reliability at bug bounty platforms.|
|Highest customization and flexibility. We provide professional cybersecurity services for any budget. We even provide free security assessment services. Our Express Pentest service is deeper than just vulnerability scanning but cheaper than pentests. We study every customer's needs carefully to prepare for the project. Unlike other companies, our pre-engagement documentation includes a comprehensive set of detailed project parameters. Our approach allows the customer to understand more accurately what they pay for. Throughout many projects, we have developed and are continually improving our methodology. This is our know-how and what distinguishes us from our competitors.|
|Highest quality. H-X uses modern comprehensive penetration testing and security management methodologies and tools. Besides automatic vulnerability scanning, we do manual work. We do not claim that automatic vulnerability scanning is a pentest like others do. H-X not only finds vulnerabilities and shows how they can be exploited by hackers, but helps customers eliminate the vulnerabilities and reduce risks. We develop suggestions for continuous improvement and are tracking changes in the security of our customers 24/7.|
Our valid international certificates
The certificates can be verified online at the respective certification organizations.
- (ISC)2: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security: Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- ISACA: Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- BSI: ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and ISO 27001 Implementation
- PECB: Certified Lead Pen Test Professional (Certified LPTP, CLPTP)
- ISA: ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Fundamentals Specialist (ISA/CFS)
- Other certificates
We have wide, deep and unique experience and competence in IT and corporate security. Both in GRC (Governance, Risk management, and Compliance), and in technical security. Both in Defensive Security and Offensive Security:
- Security Assessment: IT Audits, Information Security Audits, pen-testing, social engineering, Red-teaming, security review of source code.
- Managed compliance with GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, VDA ISA, ENX TISAX®, HIPAA, ITIL, ISF, NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Application Security and Software Engineering: Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) management and Security DevOps of specific software products.
- Security Operations Center (SOC): SOC Implementation and SOC as a Service, including technical vulnerability management, security event monitoring, security incident response, forensic investigations, etc.
- Training and workshops on Secure Software Development (SDLC, Secure DevOps). Personnel Security Awareness and Behavior Management. People-Centric Security.
- Development of applications, and blockchain technologies.
You can order any on-demand security consulting service by the hour. Feel free to select what you need from the list of popular requests or describe your specific request. Learn more about Security Team Extension and Remote CISO services or click the button below to get a security consultation right now: