Cyber Security Team Extension Service
Add cyber security experience to your short-term or long-term projects by hiring our certified information security specialists! Near-shore outsourcing and outstaffing of IT and information security to Ukraine is a good decision. Ukraine shares European values like responsibility and reliability, and fosters the best IT specialists in the world. Finally, it is profitable! We can also work on your behalf for your clients and deliver white-label services.
Competence in cyber security
We have wide experience and competence in corporate security:
- Security Assessment: IT Audits, Information Security Audits, pen-testing and security review of source code.
- Managed compliance with GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, ITIL, ISF, NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Application Security and Software Engineering: Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) management and Security DevOps of specific software products.
- Trainings and workshops on Secure Software Development (SDLC, Secure DevOps). Personnel Security Awareness and Behavior Management.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Implementation and SOC as a Service, including: technical vulnerability management, security event monitoring, security incident response and investigations, etc.
- Enterprise Risk Management and IT-related Risk Management.
- Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Physical security and other security areas.
Get more information on team profiles or press the button below now to get a quote on Cyber Security Team Extension Service!
Valid international certificates
The certificates can be verified online at the respective certification organizations.
- (ISC)2: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security: Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- ISACA: Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- PCI SSC: Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP)
- SANS: Security-560. Training course at SANS, USA
- PECB: Certified Lead Pen Test Professional (CLPTP)
- Microsoft: Most Valuable Professional (MVP)
- Other certificates
Why we are profitable
- Our cyber security specialists are very skilled. They have not only earned prestigious security certifications, but constantly improve their technical skills and win CTF hacker competitions. On the other hand, they have broad experience in security governance, standards, business processes and secure software development lifecycle.
- We are very experienced. We have been hacking since 2000, and remember even MS-DOS, OS/2 and Windows 3. On the other hand, we know well modern systems, languages, frameworks, APIs, CI, DevOps and cloud technologies.
- We are mature. Our specialists have good corporate culture and multi-national experience. We strictly adhere to international and industry standards and specific legislations.
- The senior and expert specialists' rates are 35 to 55 EUR/hour. However we work not only using Time-and-Material model, but also Fixed Price.
- We are flexible because provide free consultations, and you can order even 1 hour of our specialist to try the quality. We are ready to assist.
Profiles of specialists
|Key resource, role||IT security experience||Competence areas||Certificates, diplomas|
|Vladimir, Security Lead||17 years||
||CISSP, CEH, PCIP|
|Frol, Security Analyst 1||13 years||OSCP, CISA, CISSP|
|Yakiv, Security Analyst 2||16 years||CISM, CISSP, CEH, MCP|
|Viktor, Security Analyst 3||9 years||CCNA|
|Nikolay, Security Analyst 4||14 years||Master of Computer Systems and Networks|
|Denis, Security Analyst 5||19 years||Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) in Consumer Security|
|Oleksandr, Security Analyst 6||16 years||SSCP, ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Fundamentals Specialist|