Our software engineering team
We have a strong software engineering team of 10 specialists. The team performs non-security-related software development projects, as well as non-trivial security assessment and security development tasks for our customers.
Why are we strong?
— have broad and deep experience
— are very motivated and passionate
— have completed complicated and sophisticated projects within tight deadlines
— know how to develop software securely and how to make your solutions secure
— are flexible in terms of business requirements, project management and performance
Our key software engineering competencies:
- Programming languages: PHP, JS, Python, Golang, Lua, Solidity, C/C++
- Blockchain: Bitcoin Core, Trezor, Mist / Ethereum wallet, Metamask, MyEtherWallet, Gnosis, Solidity, TruffleJs
- Payment gateways: Stripe, Paypal, Webmoney, YandexMoney, PerfectMoney, Payeer, LiqPay, Privat24, Bitpay, Bitaps, etc.
- Containers: Docker stack (Compose, Swarm, Machine, Registry), GCE Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Terraform, Vault
- Virtualization: Virtualbox, VmWare. Xen, Vagrant, Packer
- OS: Ubuntu / Debian, RHEL / CentOS, FreeBSD, CoreOS, MacOS, Windows, Android, IOS
- Frameworks and technologies: NodeJS, Socket.IO, WebRTC, PhantomJS, YF framework, Yii, Laravel, Symfony components
- Frontend: Angular 2, AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, Less/Sass, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, Bootstrap 3/4, etc.
- Mobile development (hybrid): Cordova, Ionic framework 1-4, NativeScript, ReactNative
- Desktop development (hybrid): Electron, NWJS, ReactNative
- Automated testing: Phpunit, Codeception, Phantomjs/Casperjs, Selenium
- SCM: GIT (github, bitbucket, gitlab)
- RDBMS: MySQL / MariaDB / Percona, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- NoSQL: Redis, CouchBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, GCloud Datastorage
- Queues: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, Beanstackd, AWS SQS
- Web servers / proxy: nginx / ngx_lua / openresty, haproxy, varnish, squid
- Mail: Postfix, AWS SES, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Mandrill, Mailgun, Sendinblue
- Cloud services: GCloud, AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku, Cloudflare, etc.
- Dedicated servers hosting: OVH, RackSpace, Hetzner, etc.
- Automation / CI / CD: Jenkins, GitlabCI, TravisCI, CircleCI, Ansible, Bash scripting
- Monitoring: Zabbix, Grafana, ELK, Cacti, Nagios, Munin, PM2
- Backup software: BorgBackup, Rsync/Rsnapshot, Xtrabackup, Bacula
- Project tracking and collaboration: Trello, RedMine, Jira, Worksection, Mediawiki, Slack, Telegram, etc.
- 3rdparty services: Firebase, Getresponse, Twilio, Onesignal, Zendesk, Kayako, etc.
- Other experience: high-load website and platform optimizations, scalable architectures, anti-DDoS techniques and negotiation, infrastructure cost optimizations, hybrid cloud solutions
Contact us to get more information about software development and operations!
Our most interesting and recent projects
Crypto exchange and trading platform
Dates: Feb 2018 — present
Details are under NDA
Dates: May 2017 — present
Description: The Eloplay team decided to add blockchain technology to their technology stack to add new features and possibilities such as custom cryptocurrency, transparency for financial stack, crowdfunding tournaments and so on. The first stage of ICO has just finished, and the second stage is being prepared.
Technologies: Ethereum, ERC20 smart-contract for ELT token, Mist / Geth for deploying smart-contracts, Gnosis as multisig wallet, TruffleJS (unit tests)
Dates: Jun 2016 — present
Description: An e-sports automated gaming platform for online tournaments, designed to potentially accommodate tournaments with 1000+ players.
Currently, these top e-sports games are connected via their APIs: CS:GO, League of Legends, Dota2, HearthStone.
Asynchronous architecture inside, built on top of pubsub/queueing and microservices, the web interface is updated in real-time, based on websockets.
Technologies: docker, YF framework, PHP, Mysql, Redis, Nginx, Angularjs, Nodejs, Socket.io, Python, CS:GO sourcemod/warmod, APIs of all connected games, APIs of payment gateways, including support for bitcoin.
Loans exchange platform
Details are under NDA
Dates: May 2013 — Jan 2015
Technologies: PHP, Mysql, C/C++, gt.m.
Toggle downloads portal
Dates: April 2010 — May 2013
Description: An Alexa top-1000 website when we were working with them.
The application uses a geo-distributed cluster with more than 30 nodes performing several different functions. 18 languages, 12 top-level domains, 1M daily visitors, 10M daily dynamic pageviews.
We made it scalable, failover-ready, optimized and reduced hardware needs for handling incoming traffic, automated everything from deployment to failover.
The platform has several geo-distributed points of presence in Europe and the USA (AWS, OVH, RackSpace, DnsMadeEasy).
Technologies: YF framework, PHP, Mysql, Couchbase, Nginx, ngx_lua, js, nsis, AWS EC2/S3/ELB.
Onekit vertical search engine
Dates: April 2009 — April 2010
Description: Jobs, Homes, Cars vertical search engine.
Our role was to design the architecture and develop the system.
Every day the system processed more than 10M crawled and merged ads from 1000+ sources.
Technologies: YF framework, PHP, Mysql, Nginx, JS, sphinxsearch, custom spider engine.