Security Incident Response. Forensic Investigations
It is always wiser and cheaper to prevent than to ‘cure’ or to ‘make an autopsy’, but if you are under attack now or require a cyber security incident investigation, you can get help here.
Our experts help mitigate and cease cyber attacks and other computer incidents, restore data and normal operations. Specialists of H-X Technologies take into account your business goals to choose the right incident response strategy and give corresponding priorities to your data integrity or confidentiality, your business continuity, identification of the attackers or their prosecution.
We provide detailed forensic examination and analysis of computers, hard drives, mobile devices and digital media. We know how to investigate difficult cases and employ cutting-edge techniques such as analysis of Random-Access Memory (RAM), registry, shadow volumes, timeline analysis and other methods.
Learn more about our forensic skills and capabilities and responsibilities during the incident response and investigation process. Press the first button to get a security incident response, or the second button to order the forensic investigation:
Last few years, we have witnessed the increase of computer crimes. Criminals are becoming more aware of digital forensic and investigation capabilities, therefore use more sophisticated methods to commit their crimes without leaving usual evidences. To identify, respond, examine, analyze and report on the computer security incidents, computer forensics and digital investigation methods are constantly evolving.
Our skills include but not limited to:
- Acquiring Data and Evidence
- Live Incident Response and Volatile Evidence Collection
- Advanced Forensic Evidence Acquisition and Imaging
- File System Timeline Analysis
- Advanced File & Registry Analysis including Unallocated Metadata and File Content Types
- Discovering Malware on a Host
- Recovering Files
- Application Footprinting and Software Forensics
- Data Preservation
- System Media and Artifact Analysis
- Database Forensic
- Mobile Forensic
Our capabilities and responsibilities
During the computer security incident response and investigation, we perform the following actions:
- Conducting technical analysis of large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including user activity data and alerts, to uncover anomalies.
- Discerning obscure patters and attributes, in order to produce investigative leads, identify indicators of compromise, and uncover loss events.
- Leading highly sensitive, complex, and confidential threat investigations into technology misuse, incidents of data loss and intellectual property theft, conflict of interest, counterintelligence concerns, and security policy violations.
- Reviewing data in support of security inquiries and loss prevention efforts, and compiling results of analyses into variety of finished intelligence products to support stakeholders decision-making, and assist in creating detection and mitigation strategies.
- Providing timely notice of imminent or hostile intentions or activities which may impact organization objectives, resources, or capabilities.
- Creating new tools, tactics and procedures (TTPs) for identifying insider, including proactive identification of new collection methodologies and briefing security team members on emerging threats to support the continued improvement of the customer's Threat Management Program.
- Building threat models to quantify security risk against known adversarial and malicious behaviors and campaigns.
- Completing risk assessments, communication campaigns, post-incident follow-ups and any special analytical projects according to the customer's objectives.
- Collecting and preserving evidences admissible in court.
We are passionate about what we do because we believe that we make this world safer and give people reassurance and confidence.
Press the first button to get a security incident response, or the second button to order the forensic investigation: