Cyber Security Services
We perform information security audits, assessment, implementation, certification, training, monitoring, investigation and recovery for organizations, networks, applications and websites. Start with our free organizational and technical security assessment of your assets.
How we work and what you get
Workflow of a typical one-time security project (assessment, implementation, investigation, recovery or training) is the following:
Project Report includes all project deliverables.
The structure of a simple report is described below. Depending on the pentest requirements, conditions, restrictions and parameters, the report can include additional sections.
- Executive summary.
- Planning and methodology.
- Security assessment results:
- Identified non-compliances with security standards and best practices.
- Identified vulnerabilities and the means of exploitation.
- Details and evidence (logs, dumps, screenshots, etc.).
- Risk assessment.
- Recommended security measures, grouped and prioritized.
Once the project is completed, you can start planning another one. However, subscribing to our Continuous Service is more convenient and provides you with a high level of security due to 24/7 monitoring and upgrading of your security.
Please select what you need from the following popular requests: