Our software engineering team
We have a strong software engineering team of 10 specialists. The team performs non-security-related software development projects, as well as non-trivial security assessment and security development tasks for our customers.
Why are we strong?
— have broad and deep experience
— are very motivated and passionate
— have completed very complicated and sophisticated projects in short terms
— know what is security, know how to develop securely and can make your solutions secure
— are very flexible in terms of business requirements, project management and performance
Our key software engineering competencies:
- Programming languages: PHP, JS, Python, Golang, Lua, Solidity, C/C++
- Blockchain: Bitcoin Core, Trezor, Mist / Ethereum wallet, Metamask, MyEtherWallet, Gnosis, Solidity, TruffleJs
- Payment gateways: Stripe, Paypal, Webmoney, YandexMoney, PerfectMoney, Payeer, LiqPay, Privat24, Bitpay, Bitaps, etc.
- Containers: Docker stack (Compose, Swarm, Machine, Registry), GCE Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Terraform, Vault
- Virtualization: Virtualbox, VmWare. Xen, Vagrant, Packer
- OS: Ubuntu / Debian, RHEL / CentOS, FreeBSD, CoreOS, MacOS, Windows, Android, IOS
- Frameworks and technologies: NodeJS, Socket.IO, WebRTC, PhantomJS, YF framework, Yii, Laravel, Symfony components
- Frontend: Angular 2, AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, Less/Sass, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, Bootstrap 3/4, etc.
- Mobile development (hybrid): Cordova, Ionic framework 1-4, NativeScript, ReactNative
- Desktop development (hybrid): Electron, NWJS, ReactNative
- Automated testing: Phpunit, Codeception, Phantomjs/Casperjs, Selenium
- SCM: GIT (github, bitbucket, gitlab)
- RDBMS: MySQL / MariaDB / Percona, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- NoSQL: Redis, CouchBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, GCloud Datastorage
- Queues: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, Beanstackd, AWS SQS
- Web servers / proxy: nginx / ngx_lua / openresty, haproxy, varnish, squid
- Mail: Postfix, AWS SES, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Mandrill, Mailgun, Sendinblue
- Cloud services: GCloud, AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku, Cloudflare, etc.
- Dedicated servers hosting: OVH, RackSpace, Hetzner, etc.
- Automation / CI / CD: Jenkins, GitlabCI, TravisCI, CircleCI, Ansible, Bash scripting
- Monitoring: Zabbix, Grafana, ELK, Cacti, Nagios, Munin, PM2
- Backup software: BorgBackup, Rsync/Rsnapshot, Xtrabackup, Bacula
- Project tracking and collaboration: Trello, RedMine, Jira, Worksection, Mediawiki, Slack, Telegram, etc.
- 3rdparty services: Firebase, Getresponse, Twilio, Onesignal, Zendesk, Kayako, etc.
- Other experience: high-load website and platform optimizations, scalable architectures, anti-DDoS techniques and negotiation, infrastructure cost optimizations, hybrid cloud solutions
Contact us to get more information about software development and operations!
Our recent most interesting projects
Crypto exchange and trading platform
Dates: Feb 2018 — present
Details are under NDA
Dates: May 2017 — present
Description: Eloplay team decided to add blockchain technology to its technology stack to add new features and possibilities such as custom cryptocurrency, transparency for financial stack, crowdfunding tournaments and so on. ICO just ended its first stage, preparing for the second stage.
Technologies: Ethereum, ERC20 smart-contract for ELT token, Mist / Geth for deploying smart-contracts, Gnosis as multisig wallet, TruffleJS (unit tests)
Dates: Jun 2016 — present
Description: Esports automated gaming platform for online tournaments, designed to scale to tournaments with 1000+ players.
Currently, these top esports games connected via their APIs: CS:GO, League of Legends, Dota2, HearthStone.
Async architecture inside, build on top of pubsub/queueing and microservices, web interface is updated in real-time, based on websockets.
Technologies: docker, YF framework, PHP, Mysql, Redis, Nginx, Angularjs, Nodejs, Socket.io, Python, CS:GO sourcemod/warmod, APIs of all connected games, APIs of payment gateways, including support for bitcoin.
Loans exchange platform
Details are under NDA
Dates: May 2013 — Jan 2015
Technologies: PHP, Mysql, C/C++, gt.m.
Toggle downloads portal
Dates: April 2010 — May 2013
Description: Alexa top-1000 project at the time when we worked with it.
Inside it was geo-distributed cluster with more than 30 nodes with several different roles. 18 languages, 12 top-level domains inside, 1M daily visitors, 10M daily dynamic pageviews.
We made it scalable, failover-ready, optimized and reduced hardware needs for handling incoming traffic, automated everything from deploying to failover.
The platform was geo-distributed for several points of presence in Europe and the USA (AWS, OVH, RackSpace, DnsMadeEasy).
Technologies: YF framework, PHP, Mysql, Couchbase, Nginx, ngx_lua, js, nsis, AWS EC2/S3/ELB.
Onekit vertical search engine
Dates: April 2009 — April 2010
Description: Jobs, Homes, Cars vertical search engine.
Our role was the architecture and development of the system.
We had more than 10M of crawled and merged ads in a database from 1000+ of sources updated daily.
Technologies: YF framework, PHP, Mysql, Nginx, JS, sphinxsearch, custom spider engine.