Continuous Protection for your Website
Website Protection, Monitoring, and Incident Response services are delivered by our Security Operations Center (SOC). The initial security hardening employs state-of-the-art security solutions and methods for your website. Subsequent round-the-clock security monitoring goes hand in hand with the initial hardening or one-time security assessment and penetration testing, because the effect of one-time actions quickly becomes out-of-date, unlike constant monitoring.
Subscribe for 12 months and get 10% discount for the subscription.
Website Protection and Monitoring includes a one-time security hardening of your website and continuous monitoring of information security events:
- Ultimate protection against DDoS attacks
- Enhanced security using Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Protection from OWASP TOP-10 vulnerabilities
- Availability checks with the period of 1 minute
- Transaction checks, which are run from the user's browser and test the important functions of the website, for example, login/registration, moving to the basket, etc.
- RUM (Real-User Monitoring) checks, to test the download time of a website from a real user perspective
- Collecting and storing event logs for up to 12 months
- Global CDN for static content optimization
- Optimization and acceleration of traffic for mobile devices
- Support for IPv6, HTTP/2, SPDY, WebSockets
- Hotline support in English, Ukrainian or Russian 24/7 by email/IM with dedicated specialists.
Once an information security incident occurs, we respond to it properly by:
- Damage containment
- Security incident analysis and investigation
- Security vulnerability and risk mitigation
- Forensic procedures and collecting evidence admissible in court
- Сonducting an investigation (this can take 1 to 3 days or more depending on the extent of the breach);
- Sending cyber forensic professionals on demand
Learn more about our information security incident response and forensic investigation services.
Subscription to the Security Incident Response Service is free of charge for our clients of the Website Protection and Monitoring service.
Click the button below to get a quote for the Continuous Protection of your Website.
Security Assessment services.