Continuous Protection for your Website
Website Protection, Monitoring and Incident Response services are delivered by our Security Operations Center (SOC). The initial security hardening employs state-of-the-art security solutions and methods for your website. Subsequent round-clock security monitoring properly complements the initial hardening or one-time security assessment and penetration testing, because the effect of one-time actions quickly becomes out-of-date, unlike constant monitoring.
Subscribe for 12 months and get 10% discount for the subscription.
Website Protection and Monitoring includes one-time works on the security hardening of your website protection and continuous monitoring of information security events:
- Ultimate protection against DDoS attacks
- Enhanced security using Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Protection from OWASP TOP-10 vulnerabilities
- Availability checks every 1 minute
- Transaction checks – run from the user's browser and test the important functions of the website, for example, login/registration, moving to the basket, etc.
- RUM (Real-User Monitoring) checks – test the download time of the website from the real user perspective
- Collecting and storing event logs for up to 12 months
- Global CDN for static content optimization
- Optimization and acceleration of traffic for mobile devices
- Support for IPv6, HTTP/2, SPDY, WebSockets
- Hotline support in English, Ukrainian or Russian 24x7 by email/IM by dedicated specialists.
Once the information security incident occurs, we respond to it properly including:
- Damage containment
- Security incident analysis and investigation
- Security vulnerability and risk mitigation
- Forensic procedures and collecting the evidence admissible in court
- Depending on the extent of the breach, the investigation can take 1 to 3 days or more
- Business trips of the cyber forensic professionals are provided on demand
Subscription for the Security Incident Response Service is free of charge for our clients of the Website Protection and Monitoring service.
Press the button below to order the Continuous Protection for your Website.
Security Assessment services.